This story now
IN Lifestyle ON
Girls have always been 'sophisticated' when it comes to their looks, physical appearance and the way they present themselves in the crowd. Even a small pimple on their face is a reason for all the chaos in the house. And with the changing lifestyle, there are some other problems also that are nowadays the cause of worry for most of the girls. Being super conscious about their skin and health they usually tend to go for medical treatments and experiment in case any mishap takes place on the face, but this can really be avoided! The growth of 'facial hair' is one such very frequent problem. So rather than relying on unsatisfactory and temporary measures, you can turn out to a few quick, simple and easy home remedies to get rid of those irritating facial hair.
Wondering how? Find out below.
Recommended Story: Simple & Effective Recipes For Unwanted Hair Removal
Yes, the sticky egg whites not only help to remove facial hair but also reduce the hair growth. The mixture is easy to prepare. Here are the simple steps:
1. Crack the egg white into a bowl and add one tablespoon of white sugar and half tablespoon of cornflour.
2. Mix the ingredients well and apply using a brush to the affected areas of the face.
3. Leave it untouched for about half an hour.
4. The mixture that you applied will slowly harden and as it does, use a damp cloth to wipe it off.
5. Wash your face with cold water.
Sugar is something which is known to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin, and lemon juice has excellent bleaching properties. Here is the procedure to make this paste.
1. Take some water in a bowl and add one tablespoon of white sugar in it. Stir well until the sugar crystals dissolve.
2. Add two tablespoons of lemon juice in it. Stir it well again.
3. Apply the formed paste on your face using a muslin cloth or cotton and leave it undisturbed for about half an hour.
4. Use lukewarm water to wipe it out and clean the face.
Yes, the mixture is not only nutritious but has many other health benefits too. It can be prepared using the following steps:
1. Take a bowl filled with water and add one tablespoon of red lentil to it and soak overnight.
2. The other day, drain all the water out and make a paste of the soaked red lentils in a mixer.
3. Take a boiled potato and add it to the paste of the red lentil along with one tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix them well.
4. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for about half an hour.
5. Wash your face with cold water.
So girls, this is the most simple way to get rid of facial hair and simultaneously improve the texture of your skin. Just follow these steps to prepare this mixture:
1. Take a bowl and put two tablespoons of rose water in it.
2. Add one teaspoon of alum powder further. Stir well until the alum powder completely dissolves in the rose water.
3. Apply the paste on your face using a cotton ball and leave it for about twenty minutes. Wash your face after it with cold water.
Yes, banana acts as anti-oxidants and are a great aid in removing facial hair. Here is how to work with them:
1. Mash up a ripe banana until it forms a thick paste and then add two tablespoons of oatmeal to the mixture.
2. Stir the mixture really well and apply on your face.
3. Leave it for about twenty minutes and then wash it off.
The chickpea scrub is a powerful ingredient. It not only keeps your skin moist and tender but also gives it the required glow. Here is how you can work with it.
1. Put a small cup of chickpea flour in a bowl and add half a cup of chilled milk to it.
2. Add some yogurt and a teaspoon of lemon juice to the paste and stir the mixture well.
3. Apply it on your face and let it remain for about half an hour.
4. After the paste hardens, wash off your face.
Well, this ingredient requires no introduction. It is customary to be in every kitchen and has tremendous power and health benefits. Here is how you can use it to peel off the facial hair:
1. Put some water in a bowl and add two tablespoons of turmeric to it.
2. Stir until a thick paste is formed.
3. Apply it on the face and leave it undisturbed for about twenty minutes.
4. Wash your face off with lukewarm water.
Simple tips. Yeah? So just try these out for getting rid of those facial hair and say hey to a new and beautiful you..!
Do like and share this informative article.