This story now
IN Travel & Adventure ON 10 Aug, 2016
Airlines these days are charging sky high and it's not easy to travel when you don't have enough in your pocket. There are a few airlines who are willing to lower down their prices to survive in the industry. We have a compiled list for you from all over the world which will give you a complete list of all the low-cost airlines across the globe.
Related story - Most insane things found by Airport security ever.
1. Southwest airlines - It is the largest low-cost airline in the world by the number of passengers carried. It has flights within the U.S and the Carribeans.
2. JetBlue - It is a low-cost American airline that has the highest ratings among U.S airlines, and the only four-star air carrier in the country.
3. Alaska air - Cheap flights to Alaska.
4. Island air - Inexpensive flights to Hawaii.
5. Virgin America - It provides low cost for flights between the big cities of the West coast and East coast.
6. Fly Frontier - It's a regional American low-coster.
7. Spirit airlines and Sun Country airlines - These 2 airlines are another American low-costers.
8. WestJet - It's a Canadian low-cost airline and the second largest air carrier in the country. It is known to make more than 380 daily flights to airports in Canada, the U.S.A, Mexica and the Carribeans.
9. Sunwing airlines - A Canadian low-coster with flights to the Carribean, Canada, and the U.S.A.
10. Porter airlines - It is another Canadian low-coster with regular flights between Canada and the U.S.A.
1. Ryanair - It is by far the largest and cheapest low-coster in Europe where you can but tickets in advance for a price of 5-10 euros.
2. EasyJet - A British low-cost airline which is one of the biggest air carriers in Europe with flights to more than 300 destinations.
3. Norwegian Air - It has flights within Europe and to the U.S.A from Scandinavian cities. It's also the 3rd largest low-cost air carrier in Europe by the air fleet and carrying capacity after Ryanair and EasyJet.
4. Volotea - It is an Italian low-coster plus it has it's own feature which is you can register on their website and get 10 euros on your account. Then, you can invite friends and receive an additional 10 euros for each of them. Volotea often makes sales with flight prices of 5-10 euros.
5. Germania - It is a low-coster for travelers within Germany.
6. Ukraine International Airlines - Here you can find some very good prices for flights to Europe and Asia.
7. Anadolujet - It's a member airline of the Turkish airlines that arranges flights within Turkey and Northern Cyprus.
8. Sun Express - It's a low-coster between Turkey and German speaking countries.
9. Corendon - It's a Turkish low-coster based in Antalya with many flights to Germany.
10. Transavia - A dutch low-cost airline.
1. Air Asia - This is a Malaysian low-cost air carrier with the status of the best low-coster in the world and the largest one in Asia which it achieved over a long period of time.
2. Tiger Air - It's a Singapore-Australian based low-cost airline. It's a good option to get to Australia with a transfer in Asia.
3. Nok Air - A Thai low-cost air carrier which is based in Bangkok. The company got its name "Nok" from the Thai word for 'bird'.
4. Jet Airways - It's the second international air carrier in India and its planes make about 400 flights to 64 airports daily.
5. IndiGo - It is a private Indian airline for domestic flights and also has an acclaimed domestic low-cost air carrier award.
6. SpiceJet - It's a large Indian low-coster with domestic and International flights. (Thailand, Sri Lanka, Oman, and the Maldives).
7. Air India Express - It's a low-cost airline which has its headquarters in Mumbai. It also carries passengers from airports in India to the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
8. Go Air - Another airline based in Mumbai. It makes over 100 low-cost flights daily.
9. Vanilla Air - It is a Japanese low-cost air carrier with flights over Japan and to Taiwan and Hong Kong.
10. Air Do - Cheap domestic flights within Japan.
1. FastJet - A British low-cost airline making flights to Africa.
2. Mango - A South African low-cost air carrier.
3. Kulula - Another South-African airline with low prices and flights all over the continent.
4. Fly540 - It has flights to Kenya, Tanzania, and South Sudan.
5. JamboJet - It is a young Kenyan low-cost air carrier.