This story now
Not approved by
14 Strict Rules For A Disney Employee. #11 Stole My Heart
Disneyland is the most happening place on Earth. It is definitely a dream place to work. How amazing it would be to work along with childhood heroes like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.
But surely it's not easy to work there because of a few set of strict rules.
Here, I've compiled some of the rules that apply to all the employees there. Have a look on them!
Hilariously Inappropriate Disney Pictures
1. Actors should be of certain height and size as costumes are same for individual characters.
2. When asked about things other than Disney, the cast members are supposed to act as if they've no idea what the other person is talking about.
3. The employees can't point using a single finger. You can either use two fingers or whole hand.
4. The employees are not allowed to wear eye glasses with unconventional colors, shapes or visible logos.
5. The Disneyland is perfectly immaculate. Every employee picks up the trash they see. Even the princess!
6. No one is allowed to wear visible tattoo.
7. Everybody at Disneyland calls each other by their first name. Walt Disney also insisted people to call him by his first name.
8. The cast members have restrictions hair style, color and facial hair because the characters have specific looks.
9. They have their code language. A vomiting incident is called "code V."
10. Every employee shall treat other employees as cast members all the times.
11. No employee uses the phrase "I DON'T KNOW." They'll ask someone else but never say this.
12. Every cast member has to complete the signature training so that signatures of all characters look alike.
13. Women are not allowed to paint their nails and the nails cannot be longer than a fingertip.
14. Cast members are not allowed to disclose anything about their jobs on social media.
Loved this? Spread it out then