This story now
Not approved by
STOP Expecting These Things From Your Partner And Save The Breaking Relationship
" No expectations, no disappointments.
Do you know what's the secret of happiness? It's keeping your expectations low. And yes, it's a sign of
healthy relationship too. It's a fact of life that people who expect less are more happy and satisfied. Preassuming everything kills the surprise element.
Here I've compiled a few mistakes that people make in a
relationship and spoils it.
Thought for the day "
" Keep your expectations high on achievement and low on people.
1. You expect your partner to solve your problems but in reality, it should be solved together. Don't assume that your relationship is the solution to all your troubles.
2. You probably believe that you're supposed to be insanely and immensely attracted to your partner all the time. Here you go wrong! Being sleazy is fun sometimes. Give it a try!
3. You assume that you know your significant other deep down. Therefore, you start predicting their reactions and feelings. Sometimes you gotta stop that and let your partner surprise you!
4. You expect your better half to read your thoughts and fathom your notions without being communicated to them. Isn't that too much?
5. You expect your alter-ego to know your likes and dislikes without explaining yourself! C'mon, they can't read mind!
6. You expect that you must be contended and untroubled all the time in a relationship. Guys, sharing all the emotions together is a sign of a strong tie-up.
7. You believe that your partner is the sole reason for your happiness. My friends, you must not rely on anyone for happiness in your life.
8. You assume that every other couple is happier than you. Guys, don't judge the book by its cover!
9. You assume that it's better to be emotionally detached than being enraged. Well, in reality, both are pernicious for a relationship.
Loved this? Spread it out then