Not approved by
17 Wackiest Menstruation Myths That World Is Hiding From Common People
Taboos surrounding menstruation still prevails around the world when it comes to women's period. A woman going through periods is considered 'Impure' all over the globe. From not drinking milk in periods as it can turn your blood white, people also believe that menstruation is not a taboo but a serious disease.
These menstruation taboos are not only weird but these society and cultural norms also bar women from education, job, and other equality.
Let's take a look on some of the UNTRUE and disgusting menstruation myths that plagued women from centuries.
You Cannot Have Unprotected Sex During Menstruation And this Is Revealed By Science
1. Everyone out there thinks menstruation attracts sharks, think twice before peeing in the ocean.
2. Taking this into consideration that dough can actually smell (which sounds so bizarre for my ears), I really hope it doesn't explode. *smiles*
3. This one is unbelievable. Getting pregnant during your periods is possible but having deformed or red-haired babies have nothing to do with periods.
4. Yes! This is true but only if she already has Gonorrhea.
5. The only way a menstruating woman can contaminate the water is by putting poison in the local water supply purposely.
6. Holy shit! This disgusting myth proves to be a home remedy to get rid of heavy flow.
7. Oh My God! I wish if we girls could turn vinegar into wine.
8. I didn't know menstrual blood is so helpful.
9. And then they say 'stay clean while menstruating'.
11. Everyone on Earth knows that the exact opposite is true.
12. A monster with red hair.
13. Period blood could attract bears. So, next time if you plan a trip to any national park, think twice.
14. Laugh Out Loud. How can period affect that?
15. Girls out there stop drinking your menstrual blood from now.
16. The menstrual blood is considered so toxic that it can rot a pickle horribly.
17. Let's bust the myth this has nothing to do with menstruation.
So, it is much needed now to bust these myths by educating people and talking openly about menstruation. All the girls and women should feel proud of bleeding.
Loved this? Spread it out then