Not approved by
9 Perks Of Having A 'Friends With Benefits' Relationship Status
Don't you find excessive PDA, anniversary birthday countdowns and cute Instagram posts cheesy? It's okay if you want a serious relationship but what if you're attracted to someone and you don't want a relationship? If this is the case, then just enjoy being 'Friends With Benefits.'
Having no strings attached has a lot many advantages. Have a look at them!
10 Annoying Things Your Girlfriend Extremely Hates About You
1. No place for melodrama. The biggest reason why just being friends with benefits is better than any other relationship is that it doesn't involve any drama.
2. Being cheated sucks! Since there is no commitment there is no scope for cheating.
3. Since you don't give a damn about being cheated, there's no commitment. Then what's there to feel insecure about?
4. You need to invest a lot of time and effort in a relationship. You'll save a lot of time if you're just "Friends with benefits."
5. And apparently money. In a relationship celebrating girlfriend's birthday, gifts and dinner dates can be very expensive. This is not the case here.
6. Often there comes a point in a relationship when you start ignoring your friends. If you're just friends with benefits, your friends will always be your first priority.
7. Nothing is awkward. It's cool, okay? After all, you know each other.
8. Everything just seems to be so natural. No fake things, all real!
9. Last but not the least there'll be a lot of SEX. What more do you want?
Loved this? Spread it out then