This story now
Not approved by
10 Scandalous Things About Katy Perry That She Never Wants You To Know. #5 OMG!
Bow down! For the "Rise" star is back!
This is in reference to all the Katy cats out there. You might think you know everything about your favorite "Roar" singer
Katy Perry while you still lag in a lot of scandals that will be a complete surprise for you.
Be honest, how many times have you heard the "Rise" which is her latest track. I know it is for Olympics but ever since it got released, it has been a major hit with the fans. She has always been known to be a star who loves to push boundaries and but there is even more to Katy that she wants us to know.
Let's see what scandals she has to offer.
Listening to "Rise" and hugging Katy Perry's albums.
Katy hasn't entertained her fans with her music for quite a long time now. It's been since 2013.
Now is the time to welcome Katy back with super scandalous facts about her.
1. Oh! Katy's been in big trouble with her makeup line. She was sued by Hard Candy for copying their heart.
2. Katy broke up with Travie McCoy because of his drug addiction. She grew furious.
Thank God! She got out of that relationship.
3. Taylor's "Bad Blood" was about Katy Perry and how she supposedly tried to sabotage her Arena Tour.
4. Katy once told her BF that she will definitely make out with Scarlett Johannson and that was her inspiration for "I kissed a girl!"
5. Katty said she was the fatter version of Amy Winehouse and the skinnier version of Lily Allen but got called out. Lily got so offended that she shared Katy's number with the entire world.
She better learn to keep some things to herself.
6. Katy loved Orlando Bloom so much that she took her love to Twitter while he was cheating her with Selena.
7. Katy filmed a segment for Sesame Street but it never aired because it was considered adult, inappropriate and sexual for children.
8. Whoops! Katy was caught lip syncing while the host of the show had to stop and asked her to sing it again. It was embarrassing.
9. Katy was sued by nuns for buying a former convent in LA. To stop them from suing her she offered to perform a private show for them but they refused.
Katy ended up winning and she moved right in.
10. While she thought that things with John will work out and she was dead serious about him. She ended up being cheated.
Oh My God! That was a lot.
Comment and let us know your favorite Katy Perry's song.
Loved this? Spread it out then