This story now
Not approved by
If You Look Heavier In Your Outfits, You are Surely Making Any Of These 9 Mistakes
You must know what kind of dress suits your body structure. The small little things we put on makes a big difference in appearance. Even the simple neckline can make you look thinner or fatter.
If you want to look willowy, avoid these style mistakes.
Recommended Story: 10 Hair Care Mistakes You Make Every day
1. Stay away from high necklines; they make women look larger and suffocated.
2. Wide necklines make the body look wider whereas skirts should be as flare as possible.
3. If you have a sagging eyelid and you need a big heavy eyebrow.
4. Skirts should be below the knee and should be worn with pumps or stilettos.
5. Wearing too long clothes will make you gain weight.
6. Clothes that show your lump and bump should be avoided.
7. Avoid wearing menswear; they look good only on men.
9. Cropped or 3/4th pants make the thigh area appear larger.
Share these tips with your friends and family.
Loved this? Spread it out then