Not approved by
11 Unknown Facts About Pee You Had No Idea About
Did you know that the Urea is an important component to moisturize your skin and is also an exfoliator which is present in Pee?
Strange, isn't it? And there are many other interesting facts about pee which you probably didn't know.
I've compiled a few facts here, have a look at them!
Recommended Story: Terrific Reasons Why You Should Be Peeing In The Shower
1. On an average, a person pees seven times a day. If he/she pees more frequently or lesser, there is nothing to worry about.
2. Pee lasts for 7 seconds. If it lasts for 2 seconds, the person might be suffering from an infection.
3. A urinary bladder can hold from 300-500ml of urine.
4. If your pee has a sweet smell, that's an indication that you might be suffering from diabetes.
5. If your pee has a foul smell, means that your kidneys are spilling glucose or protein into the urine.
6. There's a condition when you don't pee enough and that's called oliguria.
7. The odour of your pee changes if you consume coffee and spicy food.
8. In 1930's Penicillin was very valuable. Therefore, people used to extract it from the urine of people who consumed Penicillin.
9. Paruresis is a condition where a person is unable to pee if someone's nearby.
10. Women's pee stream is wider than men's.
11. Did you know your pee contains 3000 components including sodium, potassium and chloride?
Were you aware of these facts?
Loved this? Spread it out then