Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

Mother Left Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Garden Hose, What Happened Next Is Horrific! 

Kids love to take bath in garden hose especially in summer season. But there are several precautions need to be taken while leaving your baby for bathing in the pool. The sad thing is that many people are unaware of the hazardous effects of bathing in hose.

The mother named Dominique Woodger from San Tan Valley, Arizona left her 9-month-old baby in the kiddie pool. The baby suffered from second-degree burns because of the hot water in the scorching heat of 110 degrees.
Read on to know the full story.

Recommended story: Baby triplet was severely burnt; This is how they look after 27 years

Mother Left Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Garden Hose, What
Happened Next Is Horrific! 

Mother Left Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Garden Hose, What Happened Next Is Horrific! 

754 396
  in People

This 9-month-old baby boy got badly burned in garden hose last month. 

This 9-month-old baby boy got badly burned in garden hose last month. 

While the mother was filling up her baby's pool, the baby came in contact with boiling water.

Mother Left Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Garden Hose

On that particular day in Phoenix, the temperature outside reached to 110 degrees.

On that particular day in Phoenix, the temperature outside reached to 110 degrees.

Initially, the mother didn't notice the temperature of water but her son began crying as soon as it splashed on him. 

Mother Left Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Garden Hose

The little baby suffered from peels and blisters on 30% of his body.

Mother Left Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Garden Hose

Woodger is now warning other parents about the dangers of using garden hose in summer. 

Mother Left Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Garden Hose

Doctors are expecting that the baby will fully recover in some time. 

Mother Left Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Garden Hose

Woodger stated: "Just be careful. Just touch the water before you let your kids near it."

The director of the Arizona Burn Center explained: "Water that's been sitting in a garden hose can reach temperatures up to 190 degrees in the summer, 'as hot as coffee coming out of the pot.' As a result, it can burn someone almost immediately – especially a child, since their skin is much thinner."

Share this story as much as you can to make everyone aware about the possible consequences of using the garden hose in summer. 

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.