This story now
IN Lifestyle ON 18 Jul, 2016
Well, everything has got a flip side, no matter how much you love it. And, the same rule applies to sex, too! You may enjoy the hotness a lot, but then you need to give in to your fears that haunt you at a time like that. You know what I mean...
There are a lot of things that differ for men and women, and sex is one of them. But, the fears associated with it in the minds of both the genders remain the same. While we talk about that, you surely want to know what your partner thinks about things, generally. Next few lines will reveal that to you!
The list for men begins -
1. The partner has some STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection).
2. She won't have an orgasm and will be dissatisfied.
3. The condom will break and result in unintended pregnancy.
Well, we quite guessed those, right?
4. Premature ejaculation
5. If you look unattractive when naked (This one sounded girly!).
6. Performance issues
7. You're bad at it.
Whoa! Some unexpected ones? Read on...
8. The penis is too small for her.
9. She will think you're inexperienced.
10. It will be awkward after sex.
1. He won't want to wear a condom.
2. He has an STI
3. The condom might break - unintended pregnancy.
So, two commons!
4. He will find your body unattractive when naked.
5. He will not take NO for an answer.
6. He will want to do something.
7. An embarrassing bodily function will happen during sex.
Yep, that's what they fear.
8. He won't have an orgasm or be satisfied.
9. You won't have an orgasm.
10. You're bad at sex.
Uh no! They share too much, you see!
Too similar, yet poles apart!