Not approved by
15 Surprising FRIENDS Facts Even Jennifer Anniston Might Not Know
September 22, 1994, was the date when the American television changed forever. That is when the first episode of 'Friends' aired and the show started gaining popularity. 22 years later, the show has a cult fan following. With 6 Emmy Awards, 10 seasons, 236 episodes, 6 cast members and millions of fans around the globe- FRIENDS is an evergreen show that still has a place in the hearts of its fans. However, there some facts about the TV show that some of the most die-hard wouldn't be aware of.
Read to know more!
Celebrities Who Are Friends Since Childhood.
1. Nobody could have played it better than Jennifer Aniston!
2. I wonder if they didn't like how his delivery of lines like "How you doing" and "Joey doesn't share food!"
3. Matt LeBlanc contributed a lot to Joey's character especially because he wanted him to be dim-witted.
4. Friends is the best sitcom of all time, but it did have continuity issues and loop holes!
5. Talking about loop holes, a mix up at the set lead to another mistake.
6. Now that's something! Ellen could have been amazing as Phoebe (not that Lisa wasn't amazing too!)
7. It is amazing how both Chandler and Phoebe had their own storylines as the show progressed.
8. They were paid the same amount for each episode.
9. Jennifer Aniston would have pulled herself out of Friends if "Muddling Through."
10. Oh My God! My whole life has been a lie! You might want to sit down for this.
11. It was co-written by creators and then performed by 'The Rembrandts.'
12. No other song could have done justice to show's plot other than "I'll be there for you."
13. Anyone, literally anyone could have played the part of Gunther. Luckily, James knew how to use the espresso machine.
14. And the count remains the same. The artwork does change exactly after 3 episodes.
15. This one is way too heartbreaking! No wonder the cast members were almost in tears when they took a bow.
Share your reactions in the below-given comment box!
Loved this? Spread it out then