This story now
Not approved by
13 Heartwarming Scientific Facts That Will Give You Goosebumps
The world is full of both wonderful and strange stuffs. Many daily happenings such as staring at someone, rubbing noses etc. leave a great impact on us. It is because these things are either directly or indirectly related to science.
Lets check out 13 pleasing
scientific facts that will surely melt your heart.
16 fantastic facts that will send chills down your spine
1) When lovers stare into each other's eyes, their heart rates synchronize together.
2) Twins communicate in their very own language.
3) Hugs work as natural painkillers.
4) Holding hands help to get rid of stress.
5) Dancing enhances your happiness level.
6) Whenever red pandas feel cold, they use their tails as
7) When polar bears want something from their counterparts,
they rub noses.
8) Giraffes give birth to their babies on their own birth
9) Quokka always carries smile on face and hence has been
termed as the happiest animal on earth.
10) Tickling sensation makes mice and rats laugh instantly.
11) Sheep recognize facial expressions and love to see smiling faces.
12) Looking at cute things increase concentration level and
refresh your mood.
13) Elephants entwine their trunks to show affection.
Share this surprising information with your friends and family.
Loved this? Spread it out then