Not approved by
11 Bollywood Families Who Are Related To Each Other
There are many Bollywood Families who are connected to each other. Did you know Aamir Khan and Ali Zafar are brothers-in-law? Surprising, isn't it?
But they are not the only one; there are many other unknown relationships in Bollywood that are not known.
11 Big Actors and their relationship with each other are here.
7 Most Awkward Bollywood Couples
1. Tanvi married Shabana Azmi's brother Baba Azmi, they both are sisters-in-law.
2. Farah Ali Khan, Sussanne Khan's sister married to Dj Aqeel, making him Sussanne's brother-in-law.
3. Sonam's maternal grandmother and Ranveer's paternal grandfather are siblings. So, they both are cousins.
4. Shraddha Kapoor's grandfather is a cousin of the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar. So, she is the grandniece of the iconic singers.
5. Sharman is the son-in-law of Prem Chopra as he married his daughter Prerna.
6. Tabu and Farah Naaz are Shabana's niece, as their father, Jamal Hashmi is Shabana's brother.
7. Karan's mother, Hiroo Johar and Aditya's father Yash Chopra are cousins. Therefore, Karan and Aditya are siblings.
8. Emraan Hashmi is a cousin of Alia and Pooja Bhatt as he is the son of Mahesh Bhatt's cousin sister.
9. Armaan Jain is the son of Rima Jain, who is the Raj Kapoor's daughter. So, he is Kareena's and Ranbir's cousin.
10. Daisy Irani and Honey Irani are real sisters, so Farah and Sajid Khan and Zoya and Farhan Akhtar are cousins.
11. Ali Zafar and Aamir Khan are brother-in-laws as Ali is married to Aamir's distant cousin.
Loved this? Spread it out then