Not approved by
25 Bad Pieces Of Advice You Should Be Aware Of
When we are bemused, we ask for advice from our near and dear ones. Some people can advise the best, some are just worth following, no second-thoughts are needed.
Then, there exists a different set of advisors who'll advise you in the most absurd way possible. Here's a list of worthless advice I compiled from Reddit.
3. It's better to drink your own pee.
8. Depression isn't about being sad.
11. Works with bees and money.
12. French people don't speak English.
14. Sounds like they want (great) grandchildren.
17. Did he/she just flirt? I sensed a pun. :P
24. I feel sorry for you, dude!
Loved this? Spread it out then