This story now
IN People ON 17 Jun, 2016
A little girl had to be admitted into the hospital after she cut her leg from a broken glass bottle at a park. Nobody noticed the glass bottle and the toddler ended up slicing her leg on it and it started bleeding instantly. The bleeding got so worse that the little kid had to be rushed into the hospital at the earliest possible.
This incident happened earlier this week at Kitson Park,Torquay, and it has raised alertness in the minds of parents regarding their child's safety at the park. This 2-year-old underwent some serious injuries after her trip to the children's park.
Let's read the entire story here.
Kitson Park had always been a very famous place for parents to get their little kids to play around. Nobody expected that a toddler would be so seriously injured at this park.
She was just riding down the slide in the park where she got a huge injury on her leg after she got a cut from a broken glass bottle.
Amy's daughter, Demi, climbed up the rope in order to reach the slide. When she came down, her leg had started to bleed after getting a big cut from the broken glass.
Parents have started to check the surroundings of the rides at the park before letting their children on them.
Demi was immediately taken to the hospital and luckily, she wasn't given any stitches. But as a toddler, she was in terrible amount of pain and couldn't stop crying.
She wants parents to be more careful regarding the parks and places they take their children. Kids tend to forget about safety when they're playing and its the duty of parents to watch out whether their kid is safe.
Let's hope parents will be more careful next time they take their children to play and incidents like the one happened at Kitson Park doesn't repeat itself.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.