This story now
IN OMG! ON 13 Jun, 2016
The couple was shaken by the incursion which took place in a creche of Texas in the daytime when their two-year-old daughter, Kiley was playing with her friends. They were terrified to see her trembling in pain. The incident was so horrendous that made mother, Nataly so frightened that she is now scared to let her daughter step out of the house.
You'll be petrified to see the entire incident in the video posted in the end. Don't forget to watch it.
Recommended story: Horrifying experiments from the past.
Parents were panic stricken when they got a call that their daughter is fighting for life and is taken to emergency room.
The two-year-old Kiley was playing at the Rainbow's Promise Daycare with her friends. All of a sudden, she started feeling a sharp pain in her hand.
She looked down and saw that a copperhead snake has bitten her finger which made her fingers, hand and arms swell and turn black due to the poison which was released by a snake.
The doctors are expecting her complete recovery. They treated her snake bite by giving her sedation for two hours.
Share the story with your friends.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.