This story now
IN Animals ON 10 Jun, 2016
Any organism can cross any limits when it comes to getting rid of hunger. The article features a seagull who was extremely hungry and was looking for food at a factory in Wales. But unfortunately, he fell into a container, and what happens next is quite shocking. Although the bird was pulled out of that container in the end and was washed away, it might affect the health of the bird certainly cause of what's present in that container.
Read out the whole story!
Recommended story: Lovebird was shunned by his parents.
They appear to be in trouble due to ingestion of a lot of spicy food, but the rehabilitation center to which the bird was handed later believe that it can be recovered soon.
After rescuing the bird, they handed the further responsibilities to Vale Wildlife Hospital and Rehabilitation Center.
The container was filled with Chicken Curry and hence the bird came out dyed bright orange.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.