This story now
IN Lifestyle ON 06 Jun, 2016
Every company needs huge marketing initiatives to attract loads of customers. Marketing themselves is their ultimate goal. That's why they implement many marketing strategies to keep their business flowing.
Victoria's Secret's marketing strategies are plain and simple. Do you wish to master the art of saving money while shopping at Victoria's Secret? Read on to find out how to grab the opportunities and possess you favorite lingerie in no time.
Thank me later.
You'll receive monthly offers like a free panty and a $15 bra-plus, you'll get a free birthday reward as well.
There are 3 types of Victoria's Secret coupons.
1. Free Shipping: Shipping at the website is free for purchases over $99. Look for coupons that will lower the shipping costs or completely eliminate shipping all together.
2. Free gift with purchase: They always offer for a free gift with a purchase at Victoria's Secret. This can be a free panty, free sports bra or a free bag, etc.
3. Dollar/ Percentage off: These are coupons like "$15 off a $100 purchase" or "25% off a bra purchase."
A free panty at Victoria's Secret is one of the easiest and most regular giveaway you'll come across.
This is where you'll find them:
1. VS Mailer: You'll receive a free panty reward every couple of months. No purchase necessary.
2. Newsletter/ Sign Up app: These are typically a free panty with purchase. You'll earn them by signing up for the newsletter or downloading the V.S. or Pink Nation apps.
3. Monthly Promotions: You'll almost always receive a monthly "free with purchase" coupon in your inbox.
Twice a year, Victoria's Secret runs a "Secret Rewards" promotion for one month. Shoppers get a secret reward card with every purchase to redeem the following month. You can also request a secret reward card via mail.
Reward cards redeem just like gift cards, but there's a limit of one per transaction.
It's really important to keep your Victoria's Secrets receipts for up to 2 weeks. The store honors a 14-day price adjustment period if the price of an item drops after you've purchased it.
VS will honor price adjustments for online and catalog orders 3 weeks after the item's ship date. To request a price adjustment, have your order number, product item number, and the current selling price available, and call customer service.
Victoria's Secret Fever Friday sales like this "Buy 2 bras, get a free tee" offer are a great reason to head in-store on Fridays.
If you do shop the Semi-Annual sale online, you'll find that the best deals tend to fall in the swimsuit and apparel category. Hold out for bras, underwear, and lingerie sets for an in-store trip.
Shop the first couple of days for the greatest selection of sizes/styles. Hold on to your receipts and take advantage of the 14-day window for price adjustments if an item you've purchased is marked down even further throughout the week.
Things you should know:
1. Prices start at 50% off but will eventually climb to 75% off.
2. Shop multiple times. Store associates will continually add items to the sale.
3. You cannot combine coupons with Semi-Annual sale items.
$9.99 is typically the lowest price you'll see (except for during the Semi-Annual sale). Shop late summer to find the biggest markdowns.
V.S. swim styles don't vary year to year. A heavily discounted item this season may be sold at full price next season.
Great deals on fragrance is a bit harder to come by than panties or bras at Victoria's Secret. I find that January to grab these.
If you find an opportunity to stack multiple freebies, grab 'em!
Not only do employees receive a 30% discount on regular priced items, every time a new bra style is released, they get one for free! If you find yourself shopping there often and are on the lookout for a new job, consider applying.
Pink Nation is a completely free rewards program that sends members a free panty on sign-up, exclusive offers, member-only event invites, and early access to promotions like the free Secret Rewards offer mentioned in #4.
Consider buying discounted gift cards from a trusted website (raise.com) before making any purchases from VS.
A great way to keep up on current sales and promotions if you're not visiting the site daily.
The website operates separately from its stores. The store will not match online prices and vice versa. That's why it's important to check the website before heading the store.
Pros of owning a VS Angel credit card are pretty good compared to other brand-loyal cards. As a member, you'll get:
1. Early access to the Semi-Annual sale (the best perk, in my opinion).
2. Free shipping on any order that includes a bra.
3. A free birthday gift.
4. A $10 reward for every $250 spent.
5. Triple point days to earn your $10 reward faster.
6. Triple points on all bra purchases.