Style your hair to get that perfect look.
Women always have an advantage over men to style their hair as they have more options. But at the same time, face type is one of the most important factors in styling the hair. Hairstyles not only make the face attractive but also allures the beauty and sensuality. It's like putting the frame around the person's face to balance the overall shape.
Style your hair to get that perfect look.
Do not forget to watch the video in the end.
Hairstyle: Medium Wavy Bob
Soft waves added to the side and back of your hairstyle will add the movement and give it a subtle shape.
Style your own hair following these steps:
1. Apply mousse to the damp hair and distribute evenly to the hair shaft.
2. Create a partition of your hair from the middle using a comb. Parting the hair from the middle enables your oval face to look slim.
3. Move the diffuser on the scalp in circular movements and lift your hair up with the fingers. Do not completely dry it with a blow-dryer, leaving little moisture will make your hair dry naturally.
4. Apply get spray evenly to give it a finishing touch.
Hairstyle: Formal straight updo
For an elegant and sophisticated look and feel, curl and comb your hair and let it fall over one shoulder. This is the best way style your hair.
Easy ways to style your hair:
1. Spray the gel on the roots of your hair. Make sure you do not hold spray bottle closer than 3 inches.
2. Use a paddle brush to detangle your hair and part it to the right. Paddle brush will smoothen your straight hair during styling or blow drying.
3. Thoroughly comb your hair to undo the knots. Take a section and place the rollers and twist it down the hair shaft to the roots. Keep the rollers approximately for 20 minutes.
4. Apply moulding cream to the fringes to the left of your hair. To avoid stickiness and clumpiness do not apply too much cream.
5. Take moulding cream on your fingertips and gently run it through mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion.
6. Before dragging your hair behind the ear, apply a small amount of the cream at the roots above your ear.
Hairstyle: Long Wavy Formal
This hairstyle compliments a square face. The ends are layered to give this style a textured look and feel.
Best way to style your hair:
1. Apply the gel spray evenly and create a partition from the middle.
2. Use a radical brush with pure bristles as they will not tear or damage your hair.
3. Blow dry the top section by placing the brush under the section. With the blow dry in the front of the brush, follow the brush in an upward direction in an outward position. Continue till the part dries completely.
4. Similarly blow dry the back and sides under.
5. Use large hot rollers to give your hair a larger curl.
6. Apply the moulding cream to the ends of your hair.
Hairstyle: Long straight
Simple yet sexy, this hairstyle will make your hair look smooth and glossy.
Good ways to style your hair:
1. Using a comb, part your hair from the middle.
2. Use a paddle brush to blow dry your hair. A paddle brush is a must have for every household. It will smoothen your straight hair.
4. Use a straightener to straighten your hair. Make sure your hair is dry completely before straightening. Also, make a point you do not leave straightening iron for more than 3 seconds at one spot.
5. Take a small amount of smoothing shine on your palm and run your palms through the mid-lengths to the ends of your hair.
Hairstyle Casual wavy updo
The curls are tapered into the head, and sides are unevenly cut to achieve an asymmetric shape. This hairdo is easy to manage.
Style your hair at home:
1. Apply sculpture lotion evenly throughout the hair. This lotion is good for messy hair as it holds hair strongly.
2. Using the corner of your comb create the partition from the right of your scalp. A side part looks great on the triangular face as it creates the illusion of the width.
3. Flip your hair upside down and move the diffuser on the scalp in circular movements. Ensure that speed of the blow dryer is low not to let hair dry completely. Leaving a bit moisture in hair will allow hair dry naturally.
4. Take your section of hair and pull it tightly to the opposite side and secure it with a pin.
Hairstyle: Short wavy pixie
The sides and back of this style are cropped to the head, and the longer length through the top is curled flawlessly to add the movement and shape.
Ways to style your natural hair:
1. Apply the mousse to the damp hair and evenly distribute it through the hair shaft.
2. Tip your hair upside down and move the diffuser on the scalp in circular movements.
3. Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths to end roots.
4. Apply some hard wax to your fingertips and rub it on your roots to lift your strands.
5. Apply gel on your fringes to style them.
6. Take a small amount of smoothing shine on your palm and run your palms through the mid-lengths to the ends of your hair.
Hairstyle: Medium straight bob
Soft waves are added to the side and back of your hair to give this look a movement and subtle shape.
Cute ways to style your hair:
1. Using te corner of your comb, create a partition from the middle.
2. Use a medium radical brush and blow dry your hair in small sections from the back. Similarly blow dry your hair from the top and the side.
3. Use a large curling iron to create large soft curls.
4. Take a small section of your hair and curl the mid-lengths and ends with the curling iron.
5. Apply a small amount of sculpture lotion and run it through your hair for shine and allow it to take a natural form.
6. Apply a minimal amount of hairspray to give it a finishing touch.
Share these cool ways to style your hair with your friends and help them in dressing their hair according to their face type.