This story now
Not approved by
How VFX Turned Shahrukh Into Young 'Fan' Gaurav Is Mind-Twisting!
VFX plays a very important role in every movie nowadays, and it played a major role in recent movie Fan as well. It helped in transforming Shah Rukh Khan from Aryan to Gaurav; double roles played by the Bollywood superstar King Khan.
Of course, it took Shahrukh 6 Hrs every day to put on makeup for the role of Gaurav, but just the makeup doesn't work. Visual effects (VFX) did all the remaining part.
Here, let's see how VFX turned 50 years old King Khan into 21-year-old Gaurav.
Btw, do you know Salman Khan also acted in Fan and no one noticed.
1. Directed by Maneesh Sharma, Fan was a major flick released this year.
2. Fan was released on 15th of April, 2016.
3. Though Shah Rukh's acting seems to be genuine.
4. But it collapsed badly on the box office.
It even struggled to make it into 100 Cr club.
6. Actually, the second half of film was a let down.
7. And it failed to wooed the audience.
8. Though this film had some substance unlike Happy New Year or Chennai Express.
9. But Chennai Express was a monster hit. Oh! the irony.
10. VFX work of Fan was done by Red Chillies Entertainment
11. Red Chillie is owned by none other than Gauri Khan, the wife of Shahrukh Khan.
12. See the difference at his arm.
15. Cost of private plane saved.
17. No need to spend hell lot of money on set.
18. I thought it was real scene.
19. The whole city was made up from green screen
Loved this? Spread it out then