This story now
Not approved by
17 Sizzling Pictures Of Veerappan Movie Actress Lisa Ray That Will Raise The Temperature
Lisa Ray is an Indo-Canadian
actress who made her debut in Bollywood with the movie Kasoor in 1991. Her Canadian movie Water was premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2005. This 44-year-old actress had achieved the accolade of 'ninth most beautiful woman of the millennium' by Times of India poll. This gorgeous diva is making a comeback in Bollywood with Veerappan movie after battling cancer. Check out some recent clicks of Lisa Ray.
1) Lisa Ray has hosted several famous TV shows such as Oh My Gold and Star Biz.
2) This 44-year-old actress also appeared in the music video Aafreen Aafreen from Sangam album.
3) Lisa's voice was dubbed in her first movie because of her inability to speak Hindi.
4) She has also acted in Bollywood/Hollywood movie in 2002.
5) Lisa was paired up with Rahul Khanna in Bollywood/Hollywood movie.
6) This gorgeous actress felt the need to pursue a course in acting amid her career.
7) Lisa took up an acting course at the London Centre for Theatre studies in 2004.
8) This stunning diva got the lead role in Deepa Mehta's controversial movie Water.
9) Since then, Lisa remained equally active in both Bollywood and Hollywood.
10) She disappeared from the film industry due to cancer for sometime.
11) Lisa is soon gonna make comeback in Bollywood with Veerappan movie.
12) Veerappan is an upcoming Bollywood movie written and directed by Ram Gopal Varma.
13) This biographical movie is made on the life of Indian bandit Veerappan.
14) Several real-life events and Operation Cocoon are depicted in this movie.
15) This movie is not a remake of Ram Gopal Varma's Kannada Killing Veerappan.
16) Lisa is playing the role of a spy in this biopic made on Veerappan.
17) Let's hope that she succeeds in winning the hearts of audience.
You need to wait till 27
th May 2016 to watch this movie. Share these latest updates on Lisa Ray with all the Bollywood fans around you.
Loved this? Spread it out then