Not approved by
10 Damn Good Fashion Hacks Every Woman Must Know
"In difficult times,
fashion is always outrageous", well said by an Italian designer. Our life already is very tough, and on top of that, we need to look good and wear confidence as our second skin. So let's not allow little annoyances to make our life more miserable.
Here are 11 saviour
life hacks prove helpful in this case.
1. Showing off your bra is not always advised, so next time remember to hook it up.
2. Oops, so you have those deodorant marks on your favorite shirt, then dryer sheet can be your savior for sure.
3. Make it a point that you never dispose old shoes just because you are bored of them
..fabric can always make your shoes look new and great.
4. You can avoid runs in your tights by spraying hair spray on them.
5. Try it out, it does work wonders.
6. When planning for holidays, you can use your shower cap to pack your flip-flops. Isn't it great?
7. After I got to know about this trick, I made sure that none of my shirt's button gets popped off.
Apply a coat of clear nail polish to keep your buttons from popping off.
8. Have you ever thought that your nail polish and bobby pins can exactly match each other.
9. Winters are here and your favorite sweater is pilling, stop worrying, de-fuzz it with a pumice stone.
10. Running less on your shaving cream? Don't worry as hair conditioners are always there to your rescue.
Loved this? Spread it out then