Not approved by
15 Bizarre Pictures That Prove North Korea Is The World’s Most Mysterious Country
North Korea is considered as the most mysterious nation in the world due to several reasons. This secretive country's government never likes to disclose about their nation to the world. Recently, this nation has organized party conference for the very first time in 36 years. Due to this meeting, some international photographers got an opportunity to see few glimpses of the country. Check out the 15 recent clicks of the most enigmatic country in the world.
1) One photographer has clicked images of the metro station of Pyongyang city.
2) Passengers were seen waiting inside the old German carriages in central Pyongyang.
3) This country lacks media and freedom of general public.
4) Photographers can click pictures only after getting permission
from the officers.
5) Women of North Korea can be seen travelling in
traditional costumes in train.
6) Reports suggest that foreigners were not allowed to use
the railway system earlier.
7) Security guards can be spotted at every place of the station.
8) These photos were clicked at that time when foreign
journalists were allowed in congress.
9) These images depict only those zones which government has
permitted to show the world.
10) In these pictures, the railway station of North Korea looks just like any other nation.
11) According to a report,the metro system of North Korea is twice as deep as compared to any nuclear bunker.
12) North Korea is also known as unsolved riddle.
13) This nation also remains in controversy due to clashes
between South Korea and America.
14) This secret nation is notorious for despotism.
15) The dictating government of
North Korea tries to conceal the reality of nation in best possible manner.
Share these latest updates on North Korea with everyone.
Loved this? Spread it out then