Not approved by
31 Incredible Photographs That Reveal The Life Of Russia Between 1900-1965
Russia - a nation of its own. Borders, European and Asian countries, the Pacific and Arctic oceans add on the immense beauty of Russia. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches, all are awesome. The country is famous for the novelists Tolstoy and Dostoevsky, plus the Bolshoi and Mariinsky ballet companies. But a visit to the Great Russian North will be a mindblowing experience. It's all about the current Russia and its inner beauty.
It is a great love to see Russian history come alive. These colorized
photographs by Russian Flickr user klimbims reveals the life people of Russia in 20th Century. Take a look!
1. 1914, Family Nicholas Ii Of Russia
2. Great Russian Sniper Roza Shanina
3. The 4 Romanov daughters with mother Tsarina Alexandra, 1913
4. 1906, Grand Duchess Maria Of Russia
5. Yuri Gagarin with his Matra Bonnet Djet Vs Coupe in 1965
6. Worker and supervisor in a car factory, Moscow, 1954.
7. The Soviet Athletes In Moscow, 1937
8. The Gymnasium girls, Imperial Russia, 1900-1917.
9. A man with a group Of Russian children, 1940.
10. The 102nd Guards Fighter Aviation Regiment, 1943
11. Lydia Litvyak During The World War I, 1941.
12. Lyudmila Pavlichenko. Soviet Sniper During World War II.
Lyudmila is credited with 309 kills, she is also regarded as the most successful female sniper in history in 1940.
13. These people are the very first passengers of the Moscow Metro, 1935.
14. In the late 19th century, Russian Family, Ekaterinburg Region, Siberia.
15. Soviet Sniper Semyon Nomokonov With His Famous Smoking Pipe, 1942.
16. The Anti-Tank Artillery, 1940.
17. Karl Pospischil - a Russian Wrestler, 1912.
He was the participant of the World Championship in French Wrestling, 1912.
18. Yekaterina Ryabova - The Russian Military Pilot, Heroine Of The Soviet Army, 1945.
19. Romanov sisters and their mother Tsarina Alexandra working in a Military Hospital during World War I.
20. Saint John Of Kronstadt
21. Russian soldiers In Berlin In 1945.
22. Group of sisters Of charity in the dining room during lunch, Rhe Herbovets Community In 1900.
23. A young Russian bride, 1903.
24. Jose Raul Capablanca Vs Alexander Alekhine, 1913
25. A Russian man stand by a Ford- Made in the USSR in 1930.
26. Russian ballet dancer- Galina Ulanova in Swan Lake, 1930.
27. Tank Driver Mikhail Smirnov, 1944
28. Grand Duchess - Olga and Tatiana Romanov, 1900.
30. La Comtesse Elisabeth Moussine-Pouchkine, 1903.
31. Soviet Air Force officers Rufina Gasheva and Nataly Meklin, World War II.
Loved this? Spread it out then