Wounds and injuries are an everyday problem for kids. Every mom needs to deal with such situation on daily basis. If proper first aid is not provided to the kids in time, wounds can be transformed into something gross and nasty with time.
A mother named Rachael was frightened to find something popping out of her 7-year-old son's wound. When she took her son Paul to the clinic, the doctor advised them not to touch the wound.
Scroll down to know what happened next.
Mother Rachael was traumatized to see swelling on her kid's leg.
He prescribed some antibiotics to Paul.
But Rachael dared to investigate the wound on her own.
There was a tiny solid object present in Paul's wound.
There was a snail inside the wound of 7-year-old kid.
She exclaimed, "Paul. This is a snail. It's a freaking snail!"
He explained, "Littorina Scutulata snails can survive in various temperatures and salt levels. Paul's wound was the perfect host for the snail to burrow in and make a home."
Share this unbelievable story with your friends and family.