Something happened with a mother in the United Kingdom, Hayley Turner, and her baby boy, Samuel. The family went up for the outing where the Samuel was in need of a diaper change. Hayley took him to the public restroom where a changing mat was provided for the convenience to facilitate baby. When she placed her child on that public changing mat, Samuel screamed out loud in pain and started crying. He touched the mat, but Hayley was unable to understand. She assumed he was tired and didn't think too much about while changing the diaper.
And, when she lifted him, she noticed his back was severely red. Hayley quickly took a look at public changing mat by flipping it and was shocked by what she saw. Find out what Hayley saw that made her post viral on the social platform.
Image source: Facebook
Hayley gave a Facebook warning by posting about the incident that happened with her small kid.
When she noticed her baby's back red, she posted, "I don't normally post things like this but I'm guessing if it happened to me it could happen to someone else, so I thought I'd spread a little word of warning to prevent it happening in the future…. Today I changed Samuels' nappy on a public changing mat, somewhere I trust to be a safe place. When I led him down he screamed."
She "I dismissed it as him being tired, cold and grumpy so I changed him as quickly as possible so I could give him a cuddle and calm him down. It turns out some lowlife scum thought it would be 'fun' to deliberately put drawing pins in the bottom of the changing mat."
Hayley stated, "Our poor baby boy was led on pins!!! And because he isn't old enough to tell me it hurt, he now looks like a pin cushion with 5 holes in total! Angry doesn't even cover it. It's quite sad to think this has to be done, but my word of warning is to CHECK YOUR CHANGING MATS!!"
Share the Hayley's story and warn about the prank, you never know it can help many mothers out there.