A 42-year-old man went to the doctor for the treatment of a red intense line on his foot. Doctor thought that it was just a varicose vein at first glance. But when he looked closer, it was something horrible that was waiting to be revealed.
It was growing everyday by 2 centimeters.
It was actually a hook worm embedded in his skin.
It invades the human body when it comes into contact with animal feces.
Doctor removed the worm successfully from man's foot.
This anonymous man is free from any kind of infestation now.
It occurs due to consuming contaminated food or touching dirty stuffs.
According to CDC reports, millions of Americans suffer from parasitic infections that often go ignored or misdiagnosed.
These horrible worm infestations are mostly caused by tapeworms or roundworms.
Share the story of this worm infestation with your friends and family.