This story now
Not approved by
14 Times When Kids Of Today Put The Kids Of 90's To Shame
kids are undoubtedly way ahead than their previous generations. They are better adapted with technology, current trends and pretty updated on social media as well. We spent our childhood watching Nickelodeon and Lion King while today’s kids seem to be busy watching Unreal and Shameless.
Sometimes I feel scared to think that these kids are gonna be our
future. These 14 then and now images perfectly depict the difference between previous generations and today’s kids. Check out 14 times when kids disappointed their folks badly.
1) Kids then: Enjoying on their way to Britney concert.
Kids now: This girl is busy feeding dessert to her dream boy.
2) Kids then: Having fun with friends.
Kids now: Getting married to Harry styles cardboard.
Her most awaited dream came true.
3) Kids then: NSYNC fan club.
Kids now: Craze for Harry styles.
4) Kids then: Kids were seen crying every now and then.
Kids now: It's ok if I get hit by your car *conditions apply*
5) Kids then: Teddy bears used to be favorite toy of kids.
Kids now: Tampons are the new soft toys in today's world.
6) Kids then: Love for Spice Girls.
Kids now: You can mess upon our innocence.
7) Kids then: She got gift from her favorite star.
Kids now: She preserved her part of hair touched by Justin Bieber.
8) Kids then: Self-love was so much obvious in their TRL shirts and long-ass denim skirts.
Kids now: Don't even care for their own limbs.
9) Kids then: Happy-go-lucky girls cheering for their favorite band.
Kids now: Ready for hell.
10) Kids then: Aaawww! Cuteness overloaded.
11) Kids then: Involved in cheerful activities.
Kids now: Bullying is their favorite pastime.
12) Kids then: Excited and ignorant kids.
Kids now: They are experts in vital statistics.
13) Kids then: She got NSYNC written on her head.
Kids now: This guy paid a tribute to Justin Bieber's vomit.
14) Kids then: Desperately waiting for autograph.
Kids now: I don't give a fuck.
Share these funny then and now images of kids with your friends and family.
Loved this? Spread it out then