Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

She Was Electrocuted In Her Sleep While Using Headphones Connected To A Charging Phone, Shocking!

This girl would've never imagined that listening songs in headphones will cost her life. The girl from Philipines was charging her phone while listening to songs in her headphones. She felt asleep and suddenly the phone blasted. This was due to the overheating of the phone. The electric power passed through the earphones and she got electrocuted in her sleep.

Have a look at, how this incident occurred.

She Was Electrocuted In Her Sleep While Using Headphones Connected To A Charging Phone, Shocking!

She Was Electrocuted In Her Sleep While Using Headphones Connected To A Charging Phone, Shocking!

754 396
  in Weird

She was listening to songs when the incident occured

She was listening to songs when the incident occured

It was night time; the girl was listening to a song on her smartphone. The phone was connected to the charger near the bed.

The phone was charging when she fall asleep

The phone was charging when she fall asleep

Suddenly the battery blasts

Suddenly the battery blasts

While listening to songs, she suddenly falls asleep and after sometime, the battery of the phone exploded. The current passes to her ear through headphones.

Her face burnt due to the explosion

Her face burnt due to the explosion

The current passed on through her body leaving her face as completely burnt.

The headphones were still in the ear

The headphones were still in the ear

After her face burned, the headphones were still there and were completely melted in her ear.

The body was completely injured

The body was completely injured

When the police and other people arrived, she was completely burned and was no more.

Police arrived for investigation

Police arrived for investigation

According to the police investigation, the phone was overcharged and that was the main reason behind the explosion.

Headphones transferred the current

Headphones transferred the current

Never charge your phone while listening to songs in headphones.

The battery can explode

The battery can explode

You have to be careful while using your mobile phone while charging. It can also explode in your hand. Remember what happened with those Nokia batteries?

Stay safe and careful

Stay safe and careful

Avoid using your phone while charging them. It can harm you. Stay safe!

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.