Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

Parents Thought He Had Stomach Flu, What Doctors Found Is Hell Shocking!

Parents are always concerned about their kids. Here is a bizarre story of a kid. This child swallowed 8 magnets which landed him up in the hospital. Read further to know what happened.
 Images via aol

Parents Thought He Had Stomach Flu, What Doctors Found Is Hell Shocking!

Parents Thought He Had Stomach Flu, What Doctors Found Is Hell Shocking!

754 396
  in People

Brady Westphal 

Brady Westphal 

This is the boy who swallowed 8 magnets.

These are the magnets.

These are the magnets.

Initially, his parents thought that it was stomach flu that made him unwell.

You can see the set of magnets in his stomach.

You can see the set of magnets in his stomach.

Magnets can be like this in one's stomach.

Magnets can be like this in one's stomach.

Doctors were baffled seeing his condition.

Doctors said not only magnets, but they removed many other objects too!

Doctors said not only magnets, but they removed many other objects too!

Brady is now healthy.

Brady is now healthy.

Share this story to your near ones to make them aware!

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.