This story now
Not approved by
These 25 Pictures Will Make You Question Your Whole Existence.
I Just watched the movie Interstellar. It inspired me to search on how amazing our solar system and the whole universe is. After knowing just a bit, I am flabbergasted.
And yeah you may also like these badass people who have managed to click selfies in the space.
Feel free to follow us on twitter at @WittyFeed.
1. This is Beautiful Earth, our lovely planet.
2. This is how we fit in our solar system.
3. The distance between Earth and Moon, this is how it really looks.
4. In that distance you can fit the complete solar system in a clean fashion.
5. The little green spot, That is how North America looks on the Jupiter.
6. Six earths equals one Saturn.
7. That's how Saturn rings would look if they are around Earth, simply Magnificent.
8. We just reached on a comet. Let's compare it's size to Los Angeles.
9. Let's look at the comparison of Sun and Earth.
10. This is how one at moon will look at Earth.
11. You are on the Mars looking at Earth.
12. Here's Earth just behind from Saturn's rings:
13.From 4 billion miles away from Neptune.
14. Don't go too ahead. The terrifying sight of Earth as compared with Sun.
15. Enjoying the sun from the surface of Mars.
16. That's just a fraction of the whole universe. You are sure to find more stars in space then the grains of sand on every Beach on Earth.
17. Sun is a tiny particle compared with other celestial bodies.
18. A galaxy is even more large. If sun is shrank to a size of white blood cell and milky way is shrunk on the same scale, then milky way would have the area of United States.
19. This is where we check-in Milky way.
20. Not all stars are visible, we just see a part of the circle as our stars.
21. Now, if you think our galaxy is too big, let's compare it with IC 1011 which is 350 million light years from Earth.
There's a lot we have to explore.
22. There are thousands and thousands of galaxies. (Pic captured by Hubble Telescope)
23. This is UDF 423. This galaxy is 10 Million light years away. You're actually looking at billions of years into the past.
24. This is how we look at the moon and all the stars by the naked eye.
25. And there are many black holes wandering free. Just have a look at the size of black hole with compared with Earth's orbit.
This is how huge our universe is and how tiny our existence might be to some other species. Out there, waiting for us. If you like this, free feel to share.
Loved this? Spread it out then