Not approved by
15 Secret Rules For Playboy Bunnies At The Mansion That Are Too Hard To Believe
Playboy bunny ain't easy! When Playboy mansion became famous, it was assumed that the Playboy bunnies were a bunch of elite, rich woman who got to live together in a beautiful mansion. The reality, however, is quite different. Playboy bunnies have now revealed that the mansion has strict rules about the sex and early curfews. Check out 15 rules imposed on the Playboy bunnies that'll prove that being a playboy bunny ain't that glamorous.
1. Initiation: All girls had to pass Hugh Hefner's test to be a Playboy bunny
The test was taken in bedroom.
2. All Hef's girlfriends have to participate in bedroom activities.
3. A monthly allowance of $1000 was given to girls, only for clothes.
They were discouraged to spend money on anything other than clothes.
4 .Girlfriends were not allowed to speak when Hef was being interviewed
5. No one wanted to be "main" girlfriend
The "main" girlfriend had to share a room with Hugh. She had no perks, gifts other than the title.
6. Girls who lived in the mansion were allowed to keep their cars.
7. Hugh wanted bunnies to be very specific clones.
"Hugh wanted white, white hair, with no pigment." It was also suggested that the girls be "busty blondes with bright-blonde hair."
8. The mansion wasn't kept clean.
The carpets were stained dirty and everything was unkempt.
9. Hugh didn't know how to use a DVR.
10. Hef would spend any amount of money on girls, even pay for their plastic surgeries
11. The parties at the mansion were fun and all girls had to sit beside Hugh
12. Everyone in the mansion had to follow a strict routine
13. Girlfriends felt as if they were "trapped" in this big house, they were not allowed to talk to other men.
14. Girls had to follow a strict curfew of 9pm after which, no activities were allowed.
15. Baby oil, Vaseline, and Kleenex were kept in every room of the mansion. Enough said!
Loved this? Spread it out then