This story now
IN Health & Fitness ON
A lot of the cosmetics and detergents are harmful to us humans, though we don't cease to use them. We give you this list of 10 most harmful household products that you might, with a high probability, find in your house.
These contain lye and hydrochloric acid, and many others. So, they are really toxic and harmful.
Inhaling car polish can lead to pulmonary edema, which means water in the lungs.
We humans have nervous systems too, you know, so these affect us a lot.
These soap, as you may think, kill the bacteria. But, they also kill the good ones, and make you develop drug-resistant bacteria instead.
Most air fresheners form a thick film of oil in the nasal passage and contain a nerve deadening agent, weakening the ability to smell. Most contain formaldehyde and phenol.
It consists of nitrobenzene, which gets absorbed by the skin, is highly flammable and can cause lung and/or skin cancer.
Their fumes, when mixed together, can be deadly.
These contain perchlorethylene (a carcinogen that damages the liver, kidneys, and nervous system) and ammonium hydroxide (a corrosive that causes irritation eyes, skin, and respiratory passages).
Those packets look like candies, but are actually high concentrations of chlorine. This is the highest reason behind accidental deaths in children.
lye, the main ingredient in an oven-cleaner is used to dissolve road kill the same way it dissolves grease in your oven.