Not approved by
17 Amazing Eye Facts You Didn't know Before
"The eyes are the mirror of the soul"
Eyes are the most
beautiful part of a living being. When you look into a pair of eyes, you may get a glimpse of one's heart. It may range from experiencing the deepest desires and feeling the most intense feelings to just admiring the beauty of the architecture created by the god.
Well, you look into your own eyes into the
mirror and into the eyes of others but you would have never been aware of some of the amazing facts of the most beautiful creation of god.
1. Green colored eyes are the rarest of all colors .
Only 2% of people have them.
2. When your eyes are closed, you see a color...
....Eigengrau aka "brain gray".
3. Women can have genetic mutations..
..that can allow them to see millions of more colors and shading than normal people.
4. Bono's glasses are something more than a mere fashion statement.
He wears them because he has glaucoma.
5. Your eyebrows are completely ever two months.
6. To ward of potential predators some lizards such has horned frog can shoot blood out of their eyes.
7. Eyes are vulnerable to sunburn.
Which may leave you with stinging, red, dry eyes.
8. Blue eyes are more sensitive to light.
People with blue eyes can trace their genes back to an individual who lived near the Black Sea nearly 10,000 years. They are also known to have a high tolerance for alcohol.
9. Human eye would have 576 megapixels, if human eyes were a camera.
10. Human eyes can distinguish between more shades of green than any other color...
...that's the reason night-vision goggles are green.
11. Ommetaphobia is the fear of eyes.
12. Giant squids can have eye the size of a volleyball.
13. The space between your eyes is called nasion.
14. Honey bees have total 5 eyes.
Two large compound eyes and three smaller ocelli eyes in the center of their head.
15. Black Lemurs are the only primate known to have blue eyes...
16. Because you blink, you spend around 10% of your waking hours with your eyes closed.
17. Your eyes ca tell the difference from over 10 million colors.
Loved this? Spread it out then