This story now
IN Animals ON 05 Mar, 2016
You must be very cautious while handling your pets. When you possess a pet, you need to accept that everything kept in your house may appear succulent to them at any point.
Check out what it swallowed inside itself.
A family based at Australia's Gold Coast found that a giant python had broken in their home. But they discovered that the snake behaved weirdly and this was actually breath-taking.
When the family noticed a huge bulge at the centre of snake's body, they informed Tony Harrison who took the snake to a local Vet.
The vet team x-rayed the reptile and spotted an object inside the snake's body which they decided to take that object out of his body right away.
The veterinarians worked upon starting with an emergency operation on snake.
While performing operation, the team of professionals spotted a teddy bear in the python. Oh, so it was behaving strangely as it had eaten a stuffed teddy bear.
If the stuffed bear had not been removed, it would have cause harm to snake and would have led to relentless infection or worse than that.
It took 15 stitches to get the snake back to the normal and made it ready for the action.
Oh, poor teddy... sadly it got too late to reattach the teddy's leg. The teddy was found in this condition.
After the operation, the snake was kept under keen observation of doctor, but later on, snake recuperated and was freed back to the wild. Hope he gets more edible stuff to feed upon.
The bear at last, was given several rides through the washing machine to bring it back to its original form. Overall the life-saving work done by the family and vet is remarkable.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.