Not approved by
5-Year-Old Gets Safety Pin Stuck Up Her Nose For Six Months, OMG!
Kids put all kinds of things in their noses and ears because fingers are now too mainstream. In such a case, this 5-year-old girl put a safety pin in her nose and it got stuck there for about six months.
Here is her bizarre story.
5-year-old Khloe Powell stuck a safety pin up her nose.
The pin was inside her nose for six months.
"About six months ago, her nose just started (running) out of this one side. Green, green, green constantly and it stunk," Khloe's mother Katelyn Powell said.
They took Khloe to three different doctors.
But all said it was a Sinus infection.
She blew her nose and popped out just like that!
The safety pin was partially disintegrated when it came out.
Khloe is now recovering .
Here is a news clipping of the incident.
Loved this? Spread it out then