Not approved by
He Just Went To The Kid Bounce House For Fun, What Happened Next Is Scary
Kid bounce houses are probably one of the best memories of all of us from our childhoods, and therefore, it is very normal that we'd all want our children to play in those fluffy spaces as well. However, some grave and shocking news have come to light regarding these bounce houses and what they can do to your child.
Here, we cover the whole story.
Bounce houses are fun and children take utmost joy while playing in them.
However, recently a Massachusetts mother found something horribly wrong about bounce houses.
Her 10-year-old son got red rashes on his arms which soon turned into painful and oozing sores.
When he began complaining of pain he was rushed to the hospital and it was diagnosed that he had staph infection.
The reason was the bacteria and germs from a rented, unclean bounce house.
The young boy may have had an open wound or cut, and..
..after spending a considerable amount of time playing inside the bounce house, he might have contracted a severe.
The bacteria of staph condition are very dangerous and spread readily all over the body.
This has called for a greater safety measure regarding children's playing equipments.
The next time you take your child out to play at a bounce house..
..make sure that his wounds are all bandaged, and the bounce house is clean.
Loved this? Spread it out then