This story now
IN OMG! ON 21 Feb, 2016
And, that's how the home was saved. A man and his family were shocked when they found the reason behind the faulty smoking plug sockets in their home. The homeowners were not expecting a reptile, but they discovered a Python that was hiding behind the electric plug.
Fortunately, the crawling creature was caught on time before setting the house on fire altogether.
Check out the entire incident here.
Beware if you find any plug smoking, who knows it may be a sliding reptile hidden behind it.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.