This story now
Not approved by
15 Amazing Minimalist Designs For Your Next Tattoo
When you think of tattoos, you probably imagine big, tribal designs that cover a significant part of the body. But sometimes, it's the little things that count.
Here are 15 beautiful yet subtle tattoo designs you should consider the next you want to get inked.
1. These cute dinosaur designs.
2. This elegant, mystical bracelet design
3. A simple yet beautiful flower
4. Dandelions signifying beauty and change
5. A paper plane inspiring you to move forward.
6. Show your love for travel and adventure
7. This represents how two people value each other.
8. Make a funny, mysterious tattoo like this UFO abduction.
9. You can never go wrong with this relaxing origami design.
10. You might not have cat ears, but you can have this.
11. Be like a playful, happy elephant.
13. Reach for the top and move mountains
14. This is quite lovely with the heart-shaped birds
15. Display your love for bikes with this.
Loved this? Spread it out then