This story now
Not approved by
15 Brilliantly Clever Psychological Tricks To Influence People
Persuasion, you see, is not a piece of
cake. But with some of the tricks and a little practice you can master the art of persuasion. Well, you play mind games to psychologically manipulate the circumstances in your favor. The first step is to believe. You have to believe that you can persuade because it's all psychological.
Here are some tricks that you can use you get what you want.
1. People would do favours, for you will do what they want
2. The other person will be more inclined to agree with you if you nod your head while explaining something.
3. If you want to make someone uncomfortable to whom you don't want to listen to...
...stare the hairline of that person's head.
4. Sit next to the person who is mad at you in a meeting or a social gathering...
... they won't stay mad at you.
5. To make people like you more, notice the way they talk..
...and talk to them in a similar fashion.
6. If you have a crush on someone, pay no attention while being physically around them.
7. People tend to agree more if you stay silent after making a statement.
8. Instead of asking someone out on a dinner to get them out with you...
...make a less drastic proposition like having a coffee.
9. Writing things in bold attracts more attention.
10. To get people to change their behavior, use nouns instead of verbs.
11. While presenting people with solutions, scare them to listen to you.
12. Think of your work as a worthless task to do, you would be able to finish it quicker.
13. Think of how the song ends to get it out of head.
14. When you want people to believe in something, tell the it comes from an elder in your family.
15. To grab more attention while giving a presentation, move your hands.
Loved this? Spread it out then