This story now
Not approved by
14 Rare Pictures From History You Have No Clue About
Remember, the bulky history books, that we often ignore to pick for reading. But, we certainly missed a lot of things that we should know about the world history. History besides being a wast it is intersting as well. I understand it is hard to go through its chapter however there are pictures worth a-thousand words that will reveal the most interesting part of the past.
Scroll down to know more!
1. The picture of Moby was taken in 1987. He used to rule the world at a young age.
2. Year 1899 when Friedrich Nietzsche was in the asylum.
3. Julia Roberts, an American actress at Malibu beach, 1990.
4. Abandoned vehicles at Chernobyl after the nuclear accident.
5. In USA, during 1930s, many poor mothers make clothings from the flour bags so the companies began to sell their flour in different decorative bags.
6. The brave police officer guarding the pharmacy in waist-high flood waters in Ontario, CA, 1974.
7. The vending machine that sprays perfume, 1952.
8. The adorable koala drinks from a spoon in Australia, 1900.
9. The first passport of Audrey Hepburn in the year of 1936.
10. This is a dinosaur leg, the museum staff and archaeologists are assembling it in the year of 1916.
11. The picture was taken in 1925 when Ballet dancers were dancing on the roof of a skyscraper.
12. The exotic dancer in Florida defends herself after being arrested by police for wearing underwear that was too revealing.
13. Cyclists preparing for the start of Giro d'Italia race.
14. Sherry Britton, a burlesque star of the 20th century.
Share the story with your friends and family.
Loved this? Spread it out then