Not approved by
15 Extremely Helpful Eyeliner Hacks For The Newbies At Makeup
Makeup is a pure art. Like every other
art, you need some tools, techniques and practice to be good at it. Of course you cannot be good at it overnight, you will have to take baby steps towards perfection. We have with us the perfect guide for applying the most dapper eyeliner you will ever wear. Here are all the charts you world require to master the art.
1. The different areas of your eye.
Here are the terms you need to know:
1. Inner corner
2 Mid lid 3. Outer corner or outer V 4. Crease 5. Lower brow bone 6. Brow bone or highlight area 7. Waterline 8. Lower lash-line 9. Inner corner of lower lash-line
2. Determine the eye shape.
3. Apply winged eyeliner that works for your eye shape.
4. Know your brushes to keep your eyeliners fresh.
5. Pick the perfect eyeliner color.
6. Brush up the names of the most popular eyeliner techniques.
7. Pick the perfect tools.
8. Just connect the dots if you have a shaky hands.
9. In a rush?
Apply your liner and curl your lashes at the same time.
10. The trick to perfect cat eye.
11. The more dramatic cat eye.
12. Tightline your eyes to make them look more striking.
13. Tightline your lower waterline for totally different eye vibes.
15. Swipe your lash line with a precision liner brush to smudge it out for a smokier look.
15. Don't underestimate the power of white eyeliner.
Loved this? Spread it out then