Share this post

user icon

Live

People Reading

This story now

She Is Horribly Burned Due To A Simple Mistake Every Girl Makes

Some products are so commonly used that people forget how dangerous they can be. While they are affordable and have good uses, many items can still be harmful if they are used at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

Read the story below to see how one woman made a nearly fatal mistake of using such a common product.

She Is Horribly Burned Due To A Simple Mistake Every Girl Makes

She Is Horribly Burned Due To A Simple Mistake Every Girl Makes

754 396
  in People

This is Brittany

This is Brittany

Brittany Smith had incredibly painful burns after an accident got her clothes on fire.

She was removing nail polish with remover

She was removing nail polish with remover

The vapors of a nail polish remover got near a candle and caused a relatively big fire.

30 percent of the body burned

30 percent of the body burned

30% of Miss Smith's body was severely burned as her clothes were immediately affected.

Be careful

Be careful

A firefighter noted that people should always be careful since flammable liquids do not have to be put into the fire to pose harm to individuals.

She survived

She survived

Amazingly, Brittany Smith managed to stay alive even after the horrendous incident.

She wants to become a nurse

She wants to become a nurse

Brittany hopes to become a nurse someday to help other people who have burns.

She is pregnant

She is pregnant

Brittany will be having her first child, and she wants her child to know how dangerous safe products could be if they are used at the wrong time and place.

Still confident

Still confident

Even though she has severe burns, she is still living life to the fullest. Brittany hopes that others would find inspiration from her.

Loved this? Spread it out then

comments Comment ()

Post as @guest useror
clear

clear
arrow_back

redo Pooja query_builder {{childComment.timeAgo}}

clear

clear
arrow_back

Be the first to comment on this story.

Report

close

Select you are Reporting

expand_more
  • +2351 Active user
Post as @guest useror

NSFW Content Ahead

To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.