When I was a kid, I always used to solve puzzles given in newspapers and magazines. Nowadays I can't find any such puzzles in the print publication. No worries! the Internet always comes up with some or the other puzzles at times and I really love to solve them.
Some time ago, the internet was flooded with 'Find The Panda' challenge and we really enjoyed solving it.
Check out this logical puzzle which is solved by only a few people till now. Can you do it? It's a challenge.
Answer the questions given below.
1. How many tourists are staying at this camp? 2. When did they arrive: today or a few days ago? 3. How did they get here? 4. How far away is the closest town? 5. Where does the wind blow: from the north or from the south? 6. What time of day is it?7. Where did Alex go? 8. Who was on duty yesterday? (Give their name) 9. What day is it today?
This mind-teasing puzzle actually requires too much of brainstorming and rational interpretation.
Write down your answers on a sheet of paper.
1. How many tourists are staying at this camp? There are 4 tourists. You can find 4 sets of cutlery on the picnic blanket and 4 names on the duty list if you look carefully.
2. When did they arrive: today or a few days ago? They arrived a few days ago. A spider was able to build a spider web between their tent and a tree in the due time.
3. How did they get here? They got there by boat. There are oars by the tree.
4. Is the closest village far from there? No, a village is not far. There is a chicken walking around like no one's business, which means that a village is quite close.
5. Where does the wind blow from north or south? The wind is blowing from the south. A flag that shows the wind direction (windsock) is on top of the tent. How do we know which direction is which? Look at the trees: branches on the southern side are normally longer.
6. What time of the day is it? It's morning. Based on an answer to the previous question, you know how to tell south from the north. Now you can do the same with east and west and figure out the time based on the shadows.
7. Where did Alex go? He is catching butterflies. You can see the scoop net behind the tent.
8. Who was on duty yesterday? (Name the person.) Colin was on duty. Colin is looking for something in his backpack (it's marked with a ''C''). Alex is catching butterflies. James is taking pictures (you can see a camera tripod sticking out of his bag). That means that Peter is on duty today, and Colin was on duty yesterday.
9. What is the date today? According to the duty list, today is August 8th; because Peter is on duty and there is a watermelon on the ground (watermelons ripen in August). So how many correct answers you got? Share this logical puzzle and challenge your friends to solve it.