This story now
IN Weird ON 12 Apr, 2016
A mother in England namely Maria Layton, 43, found something terrible when she opened the bag of bananas that she brought from the supermarket. She kept the bag on the kitchen counter for a whole day seal packed before anyone opened it. After a day, when she eventually opened the bag and took out the banana for her 6-year-old daughter, she found something wasn't right. When she observed close to the banana, there was a giant spider cocoon over it.
So, beware if you are a fruit lover and fond of bananas as this could happen to you also guys!!
Check out the statements of Layton about the terrible banana encounter.
Layton said, "The first banana had a funny bit on it, so I got another one for her and that was when I found the massive spider cocoon. There was a spider web on the other bananas, too."
After her complaints, Tesco offered Layton a full refund and asked her to return the bananas for investigation.
At the right time, she noticed the creepy thing. Otherwise, it could have been poisonous for her family.
The substance present over the bunch of bananas was of Brazilian wandering spider's venom that can kill the human in just two hours. It can also cause hours-long erection in the human body.
Share this to all the fruit lovers to make them alert, when it comes to fruit shopping.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.