This story now
Not approved by
23 Awesome Things To Do In Kingston
Kingston upon the Thames, South
London is one of the best places you'll love to spend your teenage years. It's always time to wander the waterways, visit the market house or visit Kingston Museum. Life feels good when you have all the fun and enjoyment while you are young. Here are the things with which every teenager will agree to.
Images via BuzzFeed
1. Travelling on a train means a lot of photographs.
When you are travelling on the train, the journey consists of numerous photographs even though nothing special is going on there.
2. Any special occasion? Let's go to Rotunda.
For exciting Frankie and Benny's birthday parties or any other fun occasion just head straight to Rotunda.
3. But, your visit "to town" with your friends would mostly be spent in Bentalls.
Even though you have no intention of buying anything.
4. While wandering around the mall you always want to throw something from the top floor.
5. Those several hours spent wasted in Photo Booth of Apple stores.
6. And getting into claire's store to stock up on piano belts and ill advised piercing.
7. When someone you see walking past you just in other school's uniform, you hate them.
I notice you there, tiffins.
8. Spending ages sitting outside the McDonalds for ages.
9. Shakeaway and drop most of your pocket money on some ludicrous concoction involving way too much chocolate.
while roaming around Bentalls just going for some tasty expensive shakes at Shakesaway.
10. Watching Morris men dancing around the square out of boredom.
Dance is always fun to watch and to do.
11. And, you were absolutely thrilled when Morrisons filmed its Christmas advert with Freddie Flintoff in that square.
Even if it was only july and you could seethe sweating through their coats.
12. Visiting Krish for checking out new hair extensions.
13. And, you always have one cool friend who has a cool friend who works at banquet records.
14. And, you knew it that there were at least five stores of Natterjacks around.
15. If you were really edgy you'd go hang out by the river and smoke roll-ups.
16. Or if you were more emo you would hang out at graveyard while drinking red wine and listening much from your phones.
17. Finding lost drivers driving around one-way system when you've finally learned driving.
18. Drinking at The Mills atlas once after you're 18.
Reasonably priced Jägerbombs, but WHY is the bar so high up up?
19. Bet your first clubbing experience was at Oceana.
..Until they had to rename it.
20. And, if you were a bit more alternative, you'd probably visited Bacchus.
21. Or sometimes The Hippodrome, the club that actually looked like leisure centre.
22. And you got way too excited when 'Hampton Wick' was mentioned in that Jamie T. song.
And you obviously knew Hampton Wick was the place to get off the train if you didn't have a ticket.
23. And, you've taken many many pictures of these phone boxes.
Loved this? Spread it out then