This story now
Not approved by
14 Innovative Ways To Use The Old Wooden Pegs
We've always used those wooden pegs only for their designated work - hanging clothes dry, quite obvious. However, the internet provides us with a plethora of ideas to use them in other ways.
Here are the ones that we found to be most innovative.
1. For all those who tend to burn their fingers a lot while lighting the matchstick
2. Save some space in your pantry by de-boxing those cereals and keeping them fresh using pegs
3. In order to keep the toothbrush clean
4. Glue those pegs on a wall or the back of a cupboard and..
..hang your washing gloves.
5. Say goodbye to bashing your fingers with the hammer
6. Avoid creasing your pants by hanging them like this
7. For neat and detangled earplugs
8. Remove those crinkles from your jeans by just peg-ing them down
9. Save that wooden dish from falling into the pot again and again
10. Such a cute pot plant holder
11. How about a cool phone stand?
12. Make the most out of every damn tube containing paste!
13. You could very quirkily organize your sewing gear
14. What a cool scarf rack!
Share and teach everyone in your circle.
Loved this? Spread it out then