This story now
IN Animals ON 08 Jan, 2016
A Siberian Husky was found severely ill with mange in the streets of Sacremento and was taken to the Front Street Animal Shelter for recovery. She has suffered a great deal due to her oral medications which caused allergic reactions and vertigo.
Her owners abandoned her in the middle of nowhere and she was nearly going to die before she was rescued and taken to the shelter. She was starving and sick, but finally safe.
They named the adorable dog 'Sugar' because her sweet and friendly behavior toward humans hadn't changed despite what she has been through.
She met another dog they named him Piel. Piel also suffered from burned wounds but they became friends almost immediately.
She was suffering from allergic reactions to her oral medicines. During this, the condition kept getting worse and she also started experiencing vertigo.
But, her foster family took her in and kept her warm and safe.
He treated her condition well and her dizziness started to subside and she was on a road of recovery.
Her fur is beginning to grow again since her new family is taking care of her very well. But as of now, life is great for Sugar.
To access this content, confirm your age by signing up.