The only day in your life your mother smiled, when you cried - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
True, the most fantastic time for any parent is when their baby born. And for new parents, it's pretty challenging to handle situations. A newborn baby, it's in their nature to be curious and explore the world around them. And they swallow each and everything that comes in their path. Again, it's not parents fault, but they should take care of them.
Although most of the kids swallow something and come out unscratched. But the story of this one-year-old is heartbreaking.
Four years ago, Karla and her husband Michael were on the verge of losing Emmett after he swallowed a tiny lithium battery
One day Emmett ingested a battery fallen out from their DVD remote player.
His parents didn't catch him in the act, but they noticed immediately when he became out of sorts and feverish.
Doctor said it was just a normal cold and he would be fine soon. After some days, he started coughing blood and doctors suggested for the ER.
Later a team of doctors realized that the tiny object had drastically damaged the little boy's esophagus and digestive tract.
Thankfully, this little is a fighter and even after that he been through 65 surgeries over the course of four years.
Now, he is perfectly fine and free to do anything. But his parents decided to aware people and made this page. You guys also share this story and do not forget to follow the page.